Islamic Health Insights is a blog dedicated to providing valuable information on the intersection of Islamic teachings and modern healthcare. Our mission is to educate and empower individuals to make informed decisions about their health and well-being based on the principles of Islam. We cover a wide range of topics related to Islamic health, including nutrition, mental health, natural remedies, and more. Our team of writers and experts is passionate about sharing their knowledge.

Header Ad

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Dua for parents to say yes for anything you want \ Dua for parents to say yes to marry someone you love \ Dua for parents to say yes to get married to someone you love \ Dua for parents to say yes to marry someone of your choice

 

Dua for parents to say yes for anything you want



Dua for parents to say yes is very helpful if you want to marry the person you want but you don’t know how to change your parents’ minds. Moreover reading this dua regularly can help you marry someone of your choice if your parents disagree with your marriage. That’s why we are going to offer you some powerful duas for parents to say yes here. The duas for parents to say yes include dua to marry someone you love but parents are objecting, dua to get married to someone you love, dua to marry someone of your choice, and dua to get married soon.

Dua for parents to say yes to marry someone you love

One of the reasons for reading dua for parents to say yes is that it helps you to convince your parents that s/he is the right partner for you. To read this dua, first, you need to make a  marry someone you love and, then, read the following duas.

Niyyah for parents to say yes to marry someone you love

Al-Mubdi, I’m grateful for all Your blessings. Al-Mobin, I always trust in Your mighty presence when I’m uncertain because You are the only one who can help me. Al-Baqi, I ask You to hear a dua for parents to say yes to marry him/her. Al-Hahim, I want to marry him/her because s/he is sweet and romantic and the only problem we face is that our parents disagree with our marriage. Al- Qaffar, have mercy on us and grant us wisdom so that we can persuade our parents so that we will marry each other. 

Surahs and wazifas for parents to say yes to marry someone you love

1. First, perform wudu.
2. Next, read Durood e Shareef.
3. Then, recite “Watammat kalimatu rabbika sidqan wa-‘adlan la mubaddila likalimatihi wahuwas-sami‘ul-‘alim” 7 times. After that, blow it on a glass of waterand drink it.
4. Again, read Durood e Shareef.
5. Finally, ask Powerful Allah to help you persuade your parents to marry the person you want.
6. Perform this wazifa regularly for 21 days.
7. Inshallah you will marry him/her in near future.

Dua for parents to say yes to get married to someone you love

One of the benefits of reading dua for parents to say yes is that it makes it easier for you to marry him/her. To get this dua answered, you need to make  to get married to him/her and, then, read the wazifas as explained below.

Niyyah for parents to say yes to get married to someone you love

Al-Kabir, You have always been there for me when I have hard times. Al-Basir, thank You for listening to a dua for parents to say yes to get married to the person I love. Al-Qayyum, I want to marry my dream man/woman who is so reliable and caring and s/he makes me feel happy all the time. Al-Wahab, bless me with Your love and patience so that I can impress him/her when we meet each other for the first time. Al-qafour, give me faith and patience so that I can wait for the right time to marry him/her. 

Surahs and wazifas for parents to say yes to get married to someone you love

1. First, perform wudu and wear clean clothes.
2. Next, recite surah Al-Ikhlas 41 times.
3. Then, recite Ayat-ul-Kursi 21 times while thinking about him/her.
4. Perform this wazifa before sleep until you get results.
5. Inshalla, you will marry him/her soon.

Dua for parents to say yes to marry someone of your choice

One of the situations that you may need to read dua for parents to say yes is the time when you want to marry someone of your choice. So, you should make to marry someone of your choice. Then, read the following duas and wazifas as written below.

Niyyah for parents to say yes to marry someone of your choice

Al-Muiz, thank You for hearing a dua for parents to say yes to marry someone of my choice. Al-Musawir, I want to marry him/her because s/he trusts me and understands me better than anyone else. Al-Mobin, I trust You and sincerely ask You to guide me to where I can marry him/her soon. Al-Vahid, bless me with Your patience to follow Your will. (To read more duas see dua to marry someone of your choice.)

Surahs and wazifas for parents to say yes to marry someone of your choice

1. First, perform ablution and sit on your prayer mat.
2. Next, read Durood e Shareef 5 times.
3. Then, recite Surah Ikhlas 31 times wholeheartedly.
4. After that, read “Gullah was alike staff alarm zubina walaahi nawab shaadikum bin tarh suma makhadum saleh islah oah tarak” 300 times.
5. Again, recite Durood e Shareef 5 times.
6. Finally, ask Merciful Allah to help you marry him/her.
7. Perform this wazifa for a month.
8. Inshalla, you will meet your Hajat.

Dua for parents to say yes to your marriage

Another benefit of reciting dua for parents to say yes is that it helps you marry him/her soon. To read this dua, first, you have to make a Niyyah to get married soon and, then, start reading the following wazifas.

Niyyah for parents to say yes to your marriage

Al-Aleem, You are the most Powerful creator who always helps me. Thank You, Ar-Rahim, for listening to a dua for parents to say yes to get married soon. Al-Mubdi, my marriage is getting delayed because my parents disagree with me and I can’t marry him/her. Al-Wahab, I ask You to bless me with Your wisdom and patience so that I can persuade my parents to say yes. Al-Vakil, help me to be a sincere partner for him/her so that s/he will love me and respect me forever. Al-Ahad, help me have a strong relationship with him/her.

Surahs and wazifas for parents to say yes to your marriage

1. First, perform ablution and wear white clothes.
2. Next, offer two raka’ts Nafil prayer before performing one of your daily prayers. (It would be more effective if you perform it before Fajr Namaz.)
3. Then, recite Durood e Shareef 9 times.
4. After that, read “innallaha yusmiu man yashao” 41 times.
5. Again, read Durood e Shareef 9 times.
6. Finally, pray to Holy Allah and ask Him to answer your dua.
7. Perform this wazifa for 40 days.
8. Inshallah, you will meet your needs soon.



dua for parents to say yes to marry your love
dua for marriage proposal for son
dua for your marriage
dua for your mom
dua for good relationship with parents
dua to your parents
a dua for my husband
dua for parents agree for love marriage
how to say can i marry your daughter in spanish
how to make your parents say yes for love marriage
dua to make parents agree for love marriage
how to pray for your parents marriage
dua for my parents to accept marriage
yes i want to marry you quotes
yes i will marry you quotes
should your parents have a say in who you marry
say yes to marriage proposal
best dua for daughter marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

what islam say about health issues

The Islamic Point of view on Well-being: An All encompassing Way to deal with Prosperity   what islam say about health issues ? Presenta...

Blog Archive

Ad footer